Money Tree Jackpot
Available on Bingo only
Win big money in our magical Bingo Ballroom. Our massive Money Tree Jackpot is up for grabs and growing daily!
For your chance to win this gigantic Jackpot all you need to do is play in the Bingo Ballroom and call full house in 42 balls or less.
And that’s not all, on April the 22nd 2019 at 18:00, to celebrate Easter, our Jackpot will go into escalator mode until it drops with a minimum guaranteed amount of £15,000. Once it drops the jackpot amount will be reset to £2,500 and the ball count will be reset to 43. Here’s how the jackpot ball count will escalate:
- 18:00: Ball count will increase to 45
- 19:00: Ball count will increase to 47
- 20:00: Ball count will increase to 49
- 21:00: Ball count will increase to 51
- 22:00: Ball count will increase to 53
- 23:00: Ball count will increase to 55
- 23:45: Ball count will increase to 75
Here’s how to play:
- Login into Vernons Bingo and buy your tickets
- Go to the Bingo Ballroom open 24 hours a day
- Get a full house and shout out Bingo!
- The Chat Moderator will confirm your win
- This promotion is open to any players aged 18 or over.
- You’re only eligible to win the above jackpots if you have purchased a bingo ticket. Therefore, you will not be able to win this jackpot if you have used a free ticket.
- The Money Tree (42 Calls) increases daily at around midnight. The increase is based on ticket sales from that room for the previous day.
- In the case of two or more players winning the jackpot, then the prize will the split equally amongst the winners.
- Jackpots will not be reset until the winning ticket(s) is validated.
- If you are one of our lucky jackpot winners, the Chat Moderator will confirm your win. Please be aware that Vernons Bingo will need to verify your account before any payment is made. Please allow 72 hours for winnings to be credited to your account.
- If you have any questions about your jackpot win, please contact our friendly support team.
- Please be aware that the Money Tree Jackpot is open to players outside the Vernons Bingo network.
- Vernons Bingo has the right to remove the jackpot once it has been won.
- Vernons Bingo has the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Money Tree Jackpot will not be reset until the winning tickets are confirmed.
- These terms and conditions are also subject to and additional to the Vernons Bingo general Terms and Conditions